Here you'll learn all about my educational advocacy services. To contact me directly, click on the "Contact Me" tab above.
- Attended training by the Federation for Children with Special Needs - 1997, 1999 & 2000
- Trained on new MA Special Ed. Regulations 603 CMR 28
- Trained on the new IEP forms
- Attended Federal Department of Education IDEA training
Successfully advocated for my two school-age children, each with their own different and unique special needs.
- Helping students and families gain the services they needed since 1997.
- Over 150 team meetings attended.
- Participated in mediations and prehearings.
- Writing and reviewing IEP's, program placement assistance.
- Parent support and training to become better advocates for their own children.
Entire central Mass. - Worcester area, west to Orange, north to Lowell, east to Lexington and Framingham, and south to Southbridge and Franklin.
- Mass. Families Organizing for Change - State Board
- Central Mass. Families Organizing for Change - Steering Committee
- Various parent groups throughout central Mass.
Please send any comments or reactions you have to my site. Or contact me directly by phone; (see the "Contact Me" tab avove.)
Send me your comments